We are currently looking for an experienced HSEQ Manager for our clients Electrical Team in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. The start of the project would be as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Preliminary review of the risk assessment submitted by our client
- Developing and implementing organizational HSEQ plans
- Check the implementation on site of safety rules defined in the risk assessment
- Manage the HSEQ inspection on site
- Provide advise on Occupational safety, health, environmental and quality matters
- Follow up corrective actions defined during the inspection
- Closely work with supervisors and Construction Group to have the knowledge of the coming activities (anticipation) and involve them in the daily safety
- Anticipate difficulties and propose alternative ways to work
- Complete safety inspections and follow-ups on periodic basis
- Complete accident/incident investigations with supervisors and suggest corrective actions
- Prepare HSE reports and maintain HSE documentation
- Engineer education background
- Previous experience in similar tasks
- Previous experience as a manager
- Skilled to write procedures, instructions and reports
- Good IT skills expected
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good Problem-solving skills
- Experience in Olkiluoto-projects would be a plus
- Fluent English is required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please sed us your CV in English. The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Please note that due to clients urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.