Duration until 31.07.2021
We are currently looking for a HSE Manager for our client in Senegal. The start of the project would be in the beginning of April 2020 and the estimated duration is until 31.07.2021.
Your tasks will be:
- Preliminary review of the risk assessment submitted by the contractors and our client
- Check the implementation on site of safety rules defined in the risk assessment
- Manage the safety inspection on site with the contractors
- Follow up corrective actions defined during the inspection
- Closely work with supervisors and Construction Group to have the knowledge of the coming activities (anticipation) and involve them in the daily safety
- Anticipate difficulties and propose alternative ways to work
- Complete safety inspections and follow-ups on periodic basis
- Complete accident/incident investigations with supervisors and suggest corrective actions
- Prepare HSE reports and maintain HSE documentation
We are expecting the following qualifications from you:
- Relevant educational background
- Skilled to write procedures, instructions and reports
- Good IT skills expected
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good Problem-solving skills
- English and French skills required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.