Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration 12 months
We are currently looking for a HSE Advisor for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Follow up of EHS related issues (e.g. housekeeping and coordination of contractors activities on site)
- Support management in the HSE policy, guideline issues in the HSE management
- Ensure the workplace safety
- Ensure the implementation, updating, review and auditing of HSE systems
- Monitor the effective implementation of appropriate procedures
- Perform and review risk assessment and anticipate difficulties and risks on site
- Provide technical support to management on any safety related issues
- Follow up corrective actions defined during the inspection
- Preparation of Health and Safety documentation
- Experience from similar tasks
- Good knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Regulations
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English required
- Other languages considered as a benefit
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Mrs. Sanna Uronen by E-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.