Duration 12 months
At Enersense, we strive to be the number one matchmaking agency for talented professionals and our client companies to find each other. Being employed by Enersense gives you a time being contract and you will become a part of an international community of employees working for a better future. We are supporting our employees through the whole employment process and helping them in succeeding and developing their career path.
We are currently looking for an HSE Advisor for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Follow up of EHS related issues (e.g. housekeeping and coordination of contractors activities on site)
- Support management in the HSE policy, guideline issues in the HSE management
- Ensure the workplace safety
- Ensure the implementation, updating, review and auditing of HSE systems
- Monitor the effective implementation of appropriate procedures
- Perform and review risk assessment and anticipate difficulties and risks on site
- Provide technical support to management on any safety related issues
- Follow up corrective actions defined during the inspection
- Preparation of Health and Safety documentation
What do we expect from you?
- Experience of similar tasks
- Good knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Regulations
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English required
- Other languages considered as a benefit
By creating your own job seeker profile you are already one step closer to your next professional challenge.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.