We are urgently looking for an experienced Group Business Controller to work in our head office in Pori. The work will be full time with a permanent contract.
Our future Group Business Controller is business and commercial minded, he/she partners up with other functions outside of finance. If needed the ideal candidate would be able to build business plans and define ways to identify gaps and opportunities, with having a sound understanding what drives the business. He/she would define ways to measure and report on key indicators and think of ways to identify cost saving opportunities and efficiency gains.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Financial planning, performance analysis and reporting
- Financial forecasting
- "Business partnering" for the Business Area management
- Contribution to business development projects
- Internal management accounting
- Creating profitability analysis
- Designing and measuring KPI`s (financial and operational)
What do we expect from you?
- Master`s degree in Accounting or in Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years of experience of similar position in senior level, with responsibilities
- General good understanding and previous experience of ICT/ERP project
- Understanding of project business areas
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Finnish and English skills required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.