Duration until 30.08.2020
We are currently looking for a Functional Support Manager for Commissioning for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project length is until 30.08.2020.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate staffing requirements with commissioning branches and groups leaders. Make sure that necessary resources and competencies are available.
- Manage the commissioning budget (Barchart, Contracts, HBO hours)
- Manage training and qualification of all personal in CFS/NI Commissioning Department in accordance with Commissioning Manual procedures and site needs.
- Manage and ensure updating of the Commissioning Manual (CPs) and Project Instructions managed by Commissioning. Develop and arrange dedicated trainings.
- Support the commissioning needs in term of organizational changes and method implementation
What do we expect from you?
- Technical degree required in one of the following disciplines: engineering or nuclear technician / engineer
- Management experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (and Documentum)
- Good knowledge of OL3 project organization that allows him/her to be operational quickly
- Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.