Duration 7 months
We are currently looking for an FME Supervisor for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start will be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is 7 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
As an FME Supervisor, you will:
- Monitor the effective implementation of FME procedures
- Perform FME inspections on site and report deviations
- Assign observed deviations to the concerned departments for corrective actions
- Keep follow-up to ensure that the corrective actions are implemented
- Prepare FME reports and documentation
- Assist in FME post incident analysis
- Maintain the FME tools and equipment in storage
- Implement immediately FME protections when needed
What do we expect from you?
- Good user of MS Office tools
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active, positive and result oriented approach
- Ability to adapt in multi-cultural working environment
- Ability to read isometric drawings
- Previous experience from OL3 considered as an advantage
- Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.