Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Permanent
Our mission at Enersense is to help Top Engineering Talents to find the best possible positions and be part of meaningful projects. Our employees are working all around the world and have achieved great career growth in various locations globally.
We are currently looking for an Fire Safety Expert for our client in Helsinki, Finland. As a Fire Safety Expert you are responsible for development of relevant Basic/Detailed Design documentation. For this position we offer our employees time-being contracts and an opportunity to be a part of a unique international community who is working for a better future.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Completing Basic/Detailed Design in part of Fire Safety Equipment
- Analysing reports, designs and drawings in the area of Fire Safety
- Design Clarifications with other departments, and back office related to scope
- Participation in the development of fire safety goals related to the functional requirements and quantitative criteria for the implementation of various project functions that are necessary to achieve the fire safety goals
- Participation in the development of deterministic analyzes of fires, including the development of a methodology for conducting deterministic analysis of fires, modeling, as well as the determination of sufficient accuracy, the scope of design solutions, to ensure fire safety of the object of protection
- Follow Up of open points related to the scope
- University degree in the field of engineering
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of the regulatory framework - the specialist must know the Finnish legislation on fire safety and construction (848/2017, YVL guide, etc.), the guidelines of IAEA (relevant practices of risk-based fire safety planning power plants, including the IAEA Safety Report No. 10: “Methods for applying probabilistic safety analysis for internal fires in nuclear power plants”, 1998), WENRA reference requirements “Protection against internal fires”
- Practical experience in applying knowledge in the field of fire safety is required. Experience in determining the list of required fire safety documents to be developed in the design, as well as development of fire safety project documents, with their coordination later on, with all persons interested in the design, as well as with supervisory authorities.
- Knowledge of the principles of developing a process of fire and technical analysis in full compliance with the goals of all interested / affected parties.
- Knowledge of the processes and procedures for the coordination of fire safety documents with the supervisory authorities of Finland
- Fire safety certificates, primarily FISE pv.
- Fluent English required
By creating your own job seeker profile and applying for this position you are already one step closer to your next professional challenge.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by E-mail, email@example.com.
Position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.