Estimated start date: 28.02.2019
Duration until 30.09.2019
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. For this position, we provide a time being contract and we give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever position/role you will perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for an Execution Leader for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
Your main tasks will be:
- To ensure performance of mechanical execution works (works on valves, equipment, HVAC, piping) :
- Report to Integrated Maintenance Organization Mechanical management
- Manage execution teams : Valve team / piping team / Equipment team
- Have the overview of mechanical execution works and participate to Integrated Maintenance Organization meetings
- Ensure performance of physical works
- Respect safety and permit to work rules by the teams and the subcontractors
- Control of execution progress record
- Monitor the performance of the main Execution subcontractors
- Monitor the execution supervisors making sure that they perform their tasks
What do we expect from you?
- Suitable education background
- Minimum 4 year of experience on EPR site
- Experience from similar tasks
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.