Duration 12 months
We are currently looking for an Mechanical Installation Manager for our client in Salzburg, Germany. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated duration would be 12 months.
Our client is an international consulting and engineering company that functions across the energy, industry and infrastructure sectors.
Your main tasks will be:
- Supervise site employees
- Accountable for managing the overall project execution performance including scope, cost, safety, quality, schedule and implementation
- Organize the monitoring of the erection by the team of supervisors
- Organize progress reports and use them to drive the erection works
- Ensure that all installation activities within the designated areas are well planned and coordinated
- Organize and trace the handling of erection modifications related to problems encountered on board or modifications related to design
- Other tasks by client's request
What do we expect from you?
- Background in Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering degree
- Previous experience of similar tasks
- Experience in pulp & paper industry highly appreciated
- Reliable and motivated
- English and German language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.