Estimated start date: 02.09.2019
Duration Until 30.06.2020
We are currently looking for an Erection Manager for our client in Germany. The start would be in September 2019 and the estimated duration would be until the end of June 2020.
Our client is an international consulting and engineering company that functions across the energy, industry and infrastructure sectors.
Your main tasks will be:
- Supervise site employees
- Accountable for managing the overall project execution performance including scope, cost, safety, quality, schedule and implementation
- Ensure that all installation activities within the designated areas are well planned and coordinated
- Other tasks by client's request
What do we expect from you?
- Background in Automation field (Mechanical/Electrical)
- Engineering degree
- Previous experience of similar tasks
- Experience in pulp & paper industry highly appreciated
- Reliable and motivated
- Fluent Finnish and English language skills
- German language skills considered as benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.