Estimated start date: 01.03.2019
Duration 5 months
Our mission is to help talented professionals to find the best possible jobs and companies. We are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in Finland specialized in recruitment and resource management. For this position, we offer an opportunity to be a part of a unique international community that is working for a better future.
We are currently looking for a Engineering Time Scheduler for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain the Paper Plant Time Schedules with input from the project team (which shall include HVAC, Piping, Electrical, Civil Layout scopes) + EPC activities for Special Systems
- Use Primavera P6 for the Master Project Schedule and MS Project for various detailed schedules as needed to support the Engineering & Licensing group and Project needs.
- Provide analyses regarding activities, duration, links, and critical path; informing the client when variations or delays from the plan are detected; forecasting completion dates; and recommending recovery plans to mitigate delays.
- Provide Primavera layouts to show the detailed Paper Plant time schedules, summary schedules, critical path, Client and licensing organization approval activities, with meaningful milestones to track the project’s status.
- Prepare and issue formal weekly and monthly reports and ad-hoc studies, analysis, and reports
For this role we are expecting from you:
- Experience from Engineering/Procurement/Construction/Commissioning tasks in complex industrial projects
- Experience from similar tasks
- Suitable education background
- Knowledge of Primavera P6
- Fluent in English
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.