Duration 1,5 - 2 years
We are currently looking for an Engineering Manager for several locations in Finland. The start would be in the second half of this summer and the duration of projects is 1,5-2 years
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Supervise, lead and develop engineers in a construction environment
- Plan resourcing and implementation together with line managers and project manager
- Lead project teams
- Supervise engineering performance
- Prepare reports on project progress
- Perform contract analysis on engineering matters
- Make sure that the contracts follow technical requirements
- Participate at risk analysis
- Manage engineering documentation workflow
- Support of sales activities
- Define HSE requirements during the project
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering
- Experience as a Plant Engineer or Project Chief Engineer
- Experience with large engineering projects
- Capability to work under pressure
- Good analytical skills
- Good leadership skills
- Depth knowledge in Finnish standards
- Understanding customer needs
- Decision making
- Finnish and English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Please note that due to clients urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.