Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration until 01.04.2019
We are currently looking for a Engineer for 3YSP Scope for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Define spare list (references, quantities,…) and Bill of Quantities with the input from maintenance manual and supplier expertise
- Assess the impact of DCR (Design Change Request) on the already bought spare parts and define the parts which need re supply
- Prepare End of Manufacturing Report (EOMR) for scope when missing.
- Gather all manufacturing information (material certificates, quality follow-up document, test report,…) which demonstrate fulfillment of Plant Contract requirements
- Solve Open Points (OP) raised by client during Spare Parts physical and data handover
- Academic background: bachelor in Mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Good technical knowledge of the following equipment: valves, safety valves, pumps, heat exchanger in Nuclear, Oil&Gas, Pharmaceutical industry. (Main valves suppliers are: Phoenix, Perrin, Schroedhal, Velan, Weir and for pumps : SPX, Sulzer,…)
- Required experience : at least 5 years of experience:
- as designer of mechanical equipment (e.g. valve provider) or as designer of complex project (Power plant, refinery,…) involving mechanical components.
- in maintenance and/or installation of mechanical equipment as field engineering
- a mix of both experiences considered as a benefit
- Good practice for manipulating long Excel list as database (e.g.: knowledge of softwares like Access or equivalent considered useful)
- Ability to liaise with various project stakeholders and to the client
- Fluent English required
- Ability with French or German considered as a benefit
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Mrs. Sanna Uronen by E-mail, email@example.com.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.