Estimated start date: 15.01.2019
Duration until 01.04.2019
At Enersense, we strive to be the number one matchmaking agency for talented professionals and our client companies to find each other. Being employed by Enersense gives you a time being contract and you will become a part of an international community of employees working for a better future. We are supporting our employees through the whole employment process and helping them in succeeding and developing their career path.
We are currently looking for an Engineer for 3YSP Scope for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
Your main tasks will be:
- Finalize spare list (references, quantities,…) and Bill of Quantities with the input from maintenance manual and supplier expertise
- Assess the impact of DCR (Design Change Request) on the already ordered spare parts and define the parts which need re supply
- Solve comments raised by end client during Spare Parts physical and data handover
- Gather all manufacturing information (material certificates, quality follow-up document, test report,…) which demonstrate fulfillment of Plant Contract requirements
- Prepare End of Manufacturing Report (EOMR) for scope when missing. EOMR gather all manufacturing information (material certificates, quality follow-up document, test report,…) which demonstrate fulfillment of Plant Contract requirements.
These qualities and skills make you our top applicant:
- Bachelor in Mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Good technical knowledge of the following equipment: valves, safety valves, pumps, heat exchanger in Nuclear, Oil&Gas, Pharmaceutical industry. (Main valves suppliers are: Phoenix, Perrin, Schroedhal, Velan, Weir and for pumps : SPX, Sulzer,…)
- Required experience : at least 3 years of experience:
- as designer of mechanical equipment (e.g. valve provider) or as designer of complex project (Power plant, refinery,…) involving mechanical components.
- in maintenance and/or installation of mechanical equipment as field engineering
- a mix of both experiences considered as a benefit
- Good practice for manipulating long Excel list as database (e.g. knowledge of softwares like Access or equivalent considered useful)
- Good practice for handling large Excel list as database
- Ability to liaise with various project stakeholders and to the client
- Fluent English required
- Ability with French or German considered as a benefit
By applying and joining our candidate network, you might very well be the next match made.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.