Duration until 20.12.2019
We are currently looking for Electricians for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the project duration is until 20.12.2019, with a possibility for an extension.
Your tasks will be:
- Cable connection works
- Various other electrical works on site
- Troubleshoot any problems that arise regarding electrical appliances, wiring and equipment
- Adhere to local regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Relevant electrical education background
- Hotwork-card and SFS6002 certificate
- Previous experience of similar tasks
- Ability to work in a team
- Good attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
- Previous experience of working in Olkiluoto 3 construction site considered as a benefit
- English skills required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.