Duration until 31.12.2020
We are currently looking for an Electrical Supervisor for our client in Mauritania. The start of the project would be in the beginning of March 2020 and the estimated duration is until 31.12.2020.
Your tasks will be:
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
- Ensuring that electrical project schedule and quality demands are met
- Making schedules, assigning tasks, supervising and training employees
- Ensuring the proper maintenance of equipment, compliance with electrical codes and adherence to safety regulations
- Assisting with electrical system installation, troubleshooting and repair as needed
- Administrative tasks and reporting as required
- Reviewing electrical engineering drawings and referring issues requiring changes
- Other duties as required
We are expecting the following qualifications from you:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Previous experience in similar tasks
- Experience in electrical supervision and fitting
- Experience from a supervisor position
- Familiarity with electrical systems, tools, equipment, codes and safety procedures
- Good IT skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize day-to-day activities
- Ability to interpret instructions and solve practical problems
- Good communication skills
- English and French skills required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.