Duration Until 31.01.2021
We are currently looking for an Electrical PTW Officer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project length is until 31.01.2021.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Technical clarification of work orders / Permits to test and creation and validation of blockings / simulations.
- Execution of blockings and simulations.
- Oversee In-field operator teams for establishing safe work conditions (equipment alignment, depressurizing, de-energising, locking and tagging)
- Coordinate activities with Operating, Construction, Installation, Maintenance and Commissioning units
- Prepare Permit to Work documentation and ensure strict compliance
What do we expect from you?
- Electrical engineering degree or Diploma, or experienced qualified journeyman/craftsman/tradesman.
- 5 years’ relevant experience in power plants, oil and gas plants, manufacturing plants
- 5 years’ experience with electrical work orders and blockings as user or 2 years as provider.
- Detailed knowledge about the electrical process documentation.
- Ability to work on the different process diagram, isometrics, preparation of solution and support for inventories in the field
- General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and measurement/instrumentation technology
- General understanding in electrical technology
- Computer literacy in MS-Office
- Knowledge about EPR technology
- Working experience in Permit to work offices
- Ability to use the different project data bases, software etc.(desired)
- Experience in nuclear power plants (desired)
- Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please sed us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Please note that due to clients urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.