Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration 12 months
We are looking for Electrical Automation and Instrumentation Supervisor for our client in Loviisa.
- Supervise employees engaged in constructing, installing, maintaining, testing, and repairing electrical mechanisms
- Communicate with department and plant management on all electrical maintenance, installation, and process improvement efforts
- Responsible for monitoring all electrical engineering projects to ensure successful completion with regard to cost, schedule, and safety
- Work with contractors to schedule major electrical maintenance and repair projects
- Plan, organize, schedule, and monitor work for efficiency, quality, and timeliness
- Assist engineering/assembly staff in determining and eliminating root causes for delays
- Experience in troubleshooting and repairs of power supply and distribution systems, motors, and drives
- Facilitate problem solving and failure analysis and resolution
- Supervise the inspection of equipment installation work performed by contractors
- Participate in the safety program and coordinate the training of assigned staff
- Provide user applications or engineering support or recommendations for new or existing equipment with regard to installation, upgrades, or enhancements
- Perform preventative maintenance or calibration of equipment or systems
- Degree from a technical school in Electrical Engineering required
- At least few years of working experience from Automation Engineering
- Experience from industrial automation design
- Experience from field instrumentation
- Experience from valves and piping
- Experience in working on a construction site
- Experience in supervising
- Instrumentation calibration concepts and procedures
- Keep detailed, complex and accurate records
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English and Finnish languages
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Mrs. Sanna Uronen by E-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate has been found.