Estimated start date: 28.02.2019
Duration 12 months
Our mission is to help talented professionals to find the best possible jobs and companies. For this position, we offer a time-being contract and an opportunity to be a part of a unique international community that is working for a better future.
We are looking for an Electrical Automation and Instrumentation Supervisor for our client in Loviisa.
Your duties in this position will be:
- Supervise employees engaged in constructing, installing, maintaining, testing, and repairing electrical mechanisms
- Communicate with department and plant management on all electrical maintenance, installation, and process improvement efforts
- Responsible for monitoring all electrical engineering projects to ensure successful completion with regard to cost, schedule, and safety
- Plan, organize, schedule, and monitor work for efficiency, quality, and timeliness
- Experience in troubleshooting and repairs of power supply and distribution systems, motors, and drives
- Supervise the inspection of equipment installation work performed by contractors
- Participate in the safety program and coordinate the training of assigned staff
- Provide user applications or engineering support or recommendations for new or existing equipment with regard to installation, upgrades or enhancements
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Degree from a technical school in Electrical Engineering required
- At least few years of working experience in Automation Engineering
- Experience of industrial automation design and field instrumentation
- Experience of valves and piping
- Ability to keep detailed, complex and accurate records
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English and Finnish languages
By applying and joining our candidate network, you might very well be the next match made.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate has been found.