Duration 4 months
We are looking for an Electrical Field Engineer for Self Standing Systems for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated duration would be 4 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
The job is composed on the following main elements:
- Team member of the Special and Self-Standing System Team on site
- Responsible for the closure of issues which are connected to general Special System topics
- Responsible for the management of technical changes via CRs/FCRs/DCRs/NCRs/ICCRs new orders / open points
- Closing of the issues due to technical expertise
- Redlining and updating Documentation required for LII and inspection
- Performing Site walk downs together with construction and commissioning
- Supporting and accountable for the open point closure in the respective scope
- Support the technical clarifications for all other technical issues related to Special Systems
- Support Construction and Commissioning in all technical issues with the defined working package such as commissioning tests preparation
- Provide input to the different weekly/monthly reports
- Support time schedule planning in close relationship with construction and commissioning in order to secure ECC and KOT1, LII dates
- Reporting to on site Field Engineering Special System EDL
What will we expect from you?
- Engineering degree from Automation, Electrical or in other applicable field of study
- Extended experience in the field of I&C and electrical design
- Expert in the area of electrical and/or automation engineering, experience for at least 5 years
- General technical knowledge of Electrical and/or Automation based Systems and system design
- Deep knowledge in the Electrical Engineering area (such as short circuit calculation, design tools e.g. E-Plan)
- Engineering expertise in the area of Process or Petro-Chemical Systems
- Commissioning experience is required
- Good communication skills and confidence to work within large teams
- Ability to express himself clearly both verbally and writing
- Adapt successfully to changing situations and environments
- Ability to gather information systematically to establish facts and principles
- Problem-solving and target-oriented attitude
- Effective time management skills, ability to prioritize tasks and working according to deadlines
- Motivation to solve problems and issues
- Fluent English required
- Knowledge of French and German would be considered as benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.