Duration Until 28.07.2020
We are currently looking for Electrical Engineers for our client in Mersin, Turkey. The start would be as soon as possible and the project duration is until July 2020.
Our client is an international company which focuses on nuclear, thermal power, oil & gas and other fields worldwide.
Your tasks as an Electrical Engineer will be:
- Developing detailed design (electrical part) - main buildings of NPP project
- Clarifying with other departments, subcontractors, back office and client related to scope
- Checking and reviewing documents from subcontractors
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Educational background as Electrical Engineer
- Solid experience and knowledge of detailed design documentation development
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience from civil works
- Experience from drilling and blasting, earthworks, rock excavation, concrete works is preferable
- Experience from nuclear industry is preferable
- Teamworking and communication skills
- Excellent mathematical, IT and analytical skills
- Good attention to detail
- Fluent Turkish
- Fluent English or Russian
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.