Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration until 31.12.2018
We are currently looking for an Electrical Engineering Consultant for our Client in Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Preparation of technical requirements for electrical equipment
- Administering and directing the entire development and research activities connected to control technology
- Creating electrical control engineering systems
- Introducing the locations of the plants to resolve power, and planning matters and automation related to electricity
- Installing electrical engineering control systems for testing and checking, so that they can be utilized
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of YVL Guidelines, SFS6000, 6001, 6002 and EN standards regarding Electrical Engineering in a NPP project
- Previous experience from similar tasks
- Knowledge of computers, electrical engineering equipments, and their safety procedures
- Good team working and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Finnish language skill considered as a benefit
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Mrs. Sanna Uronen by E-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate has been found.