Duration Until 31.07.2020
We are currently looking for a Electrical Engineer for Takeover of Maintenance for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until 31.07.2020.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Establishing preventive maintenance programs based on an available schematic approach after respective training
- Complementing the PM Program by analysis of Equipment Operating and Maintenance Manuals (EOMM) for special equipment
- Review and compile maintenance history (as far as available); identify potential gaps in view of not executed preventive maintenance
- Grouping of preventive maintenance (PM) activities and periodic tests (PT) within the systems to harmonize intervals in view of system boundaries and required delimitations
- Involvement in the system-specific working meetings to argue / discuss and resolve the customer comments
- Update and finalize subsequently the so-called system Maintenance List (maintenance plan, Excel)
- Define zero-points per component and maintenance activity as basis for the scheduling and finalization of the PM Program as well as the PT Program per system to allow for scheduling within the OL3 Commissioning and Maintenance Support Tool (CMS)
- Develop maintenance procedures and instructions for preventive maintenance activities
- Support / execute periodic tests for equipment
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Electrical Engineering background with good equipment knowledge
- Aware applicable rules and regulations for electrical equipment (design, operation, maintenance)
- Several years of working experience
- Nuclear experience would be appreciated
- Knowledge of Preventive Maintenance, Power Plant Maintenance appreciated
- Knowledge of Permit-To-Work Process, Blocking and Isolation Process would be appreciated
- Ability to read equipment supplier´s documentation, equipment operating and maintenance manuals, etc.
- Computer skills: MS Office, especially Excel, training on CMS will be provided
- Structured way of working
- Knowledge of development and implementation of related processes
- Good teamworking skills in an international environment
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.