Duration Until 14.07.2020
At Enersense, we strive to be the number one matchmaking agency for talented professionals and our client companies to find each other. Being employed by Enersense gives you a time being contract and you will become a part of an international community of employees working for a better future. We are supporting our employees through the whole employment process and helping them in succeeding and developing their career path.
We are currently looking for two Electrical Engineers for our client in Pyhäjoki, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
You will handle these tasks in this position:
- Developing detailed design (electrical part) - auxiliary buildings
- Clarifying with other departments, subcontractors, back office and client related to scope
- Checking and reviewing documents from subcontractors
- Possibly in future - developing detailed design of main buildings of NPP
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Educational background of electrical engineer
- Solid experience and knowledge of detailed design documentation development
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience from nuclear industry is preferable
- Team working and communication skills
- Excellent mathematical, IT and analytical skills
- Good attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Russian or Finnish
By creating a profile on our website and joining our candidate network, you might very well be the next match made.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.