Estimated start date: 25.03.2019
Duration 12 months
Our mission at Enersense is to help Top Engineering Talents to find the best possible positions and be part of meaningful projects. Our employees are working all around the world and have achieved great career growth in various locations globally.
We are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer for our client in Helsinki, Finland. As an Electrical Engineer you are responsible for development of relevant Basic/Detailed Design documentation. For this position we offer our employee a time-being contract and an opportunity to be a part of a unique international community who is working for a better future.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Basic/Detailed Design in part of Electrical Equipment for a nuclear power plant construction project
What do we expect from you?
- Educational background of Electrical Engineer
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in the supply of electrical equipment at nuclear power plants
- Knowledge of Finnish regulatory requirements and standards
- Knowledge of international regulatory documentation for electrical equipment
- Experience of design work in nuclear industry of Finland
- FISE certificate is considered a benefit
- Fluent English required
By creating your own job seeker profile and applying for this position you are already one step closer to your next professional challenge.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.