Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Permanent
Our mission at Enersense is to help Top Engineering Talents to find the best possible positions and be part of meaningful projects. Our employees are working all around the world and have achieved great career growth in various locations globally.
We are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer for our client in Helsinki, Finland. As an Electrical Engineer you are responsible for development of relevant Basic/Detailed Design documentation. For this position we offer our employees time-being contracts and an opportunity to be a part of a unique international community who is working for a better future.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Basic/Detailed Design in part of Electrical Equipment for a nuclear power plant construction project
- Educational background of electrical engineer
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in the supply of electrical equipment at nuclear power plants
- Knowledge of Finnish regulatory requirements and standards
- Knowledge of international regulatory documentation for electrical equipment
- Experience of design work in nuclear industry of Finland
- FISE certificate is considered a benefit
- Fluent English required
By creating your own job seeker profile and applying for this position you are already one step closer to your next professional challenge.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by E-mail, email@example.com.
Position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.