Duration 12 months
We are currently looking for an Electrical Commissioning Engineer for our client in Brazil. The start would be as soon as possible with a duration is 12 months.
Your tasks will be:
- Responsible for the proper handling of commissioning Documentation
- Ensuring that commissioning procedures are followed and proper documentation is maintained
- Flexible support during hot commissioning
- Supporting troubleshooting of complex electrical issues
- Maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail in documentating commissioning results
- Support the timely execution of scheduled tasks
- Verifying commissioning test results support safe operation of the electrical distribution system
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Electrician or higher qualification degrees
- Working Experience in Electrical Commissioning
- Technical qualification to interpret commissioning documentation
- Reading and understanding of electrical circuit diagrams
- Trouble shooting at all electrical systems
- Working experience in power stations or industrial factories
- Organizational skills
- Trustworthy and independently working
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.