Duration until 31.01.2021
We are currently looking for an Electrical Automation and Instrumentation Supervisor for our client in Kittilä, Finland. The start would be in June 2020 and the duration is until 31.01.2021.
Your tasks will be:
- Supervise employees engaged in constructing, installing, maintaining, testing, and repairing electrical mechanisms
- Communicate with department management on all electrical maintenance, installation, and process improvement efforts
- Responsible for monitoring all electrical engineering projects to ensure successful completion with regard to cost, schedule, and safety
- Plan, organize, schedule, and monitor work for efficiency, quality, and timeliness
- Experience in troubleshooting and repairs of power supply and distribution systems, motors, and drives
- Supervise the inspection of equipment installation work performed by contractors
- Participate in the safety program and coordinate the training of assigned staff
- Provide user applications or engineering support or recommendations for new or existing equipment with regard to installation, upgrades or enhancements
- Technical education background
- Experience of industrial projects
- Good communication skills
- Reliable, highly organized and able to operate under pressure
- Finnish and English skills required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.