Duration 6-9 months
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. For this position, we provide a time being contract and we give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever role you would perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for an Electrical and I&C PTW Officer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
Your duties in this position will be:
- Technical clarification of work orders / Permits to test and creation and validation of blockings / simulations
- Execution of blockings and simulations
- Oversee In-field operator teams for establishing safe work conditions (equipment alignment, depressurizing, de-energising, locking and tagging)
- Coordinate activities with Operating, Construction, Installation and Commissioning units
- Prepare Permit to Work documentation and ensure strict compliance
For this role we are expecting from you:
- Electrical or l&C Engineering degree, or experienced Technician.
- 5 years' experience in nuclear power plants
- 5 years' experience with electrical work orders and blockings
- Detailed knowledge about the electrical and I&C documentation
- Ability to work on the different process diagram, isometrics, preparation of solution and support for inventories in the field
- General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and measurement/instrumentation technology
- General understanding of electrical technology
- Fluent English
- Skills in French, German or Finnish beneficial
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.