Duration until January 2021
We are currently looking for an Electrical and I&C Method/ Preparation Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until January 2021.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Participate to the overall review of all systems
- Planning objectives achievements from design completion to system certification
- Tracking and cleaning up the list of open points related to these components
- To analyse all flux coming to construction completion/ maintenance organization within his scope: Clarification Requests, FCRs, Open points
- Work interface with the different construction completion/ maintenance and commissioning groups
- Planning objectives achievement to be in accordance with Integrated Maintenance Schedule
- Coordinate the site needs dates and site deliveries to ensure the pre-requisite for construction completion/ maintenance are met
- Reporting progress to EI&C Construction Completion Manager
- Take all necessary measures in order to resolve as soon as possible any engineering problems relating to the equipment construction. In the case of it not being possible to resolve a particular engineering problem in the territory he should liaise with the appropriate people in the organization in order to find a quick and suitable solution
- Provide site management with all necessary information on progress (KPIs) and problems
- Ensure proper construction completion activities and that equipment are used correctly
- Undertake any other duties from time to time as instructed by the Integrated Maintenance Organisation Electrical Manager or his designated deputy
- Ensure that the subcontractor’s working practices are of the required standard and that those practices and documentation requirements are adhered to
- Ensure that all health and safety requirements are fulfilled and adhered to by all staff and subcontractors
- Ensure that all Nuclear Safety Culture principles are fulfilled adhered to by all staff and subcontractors.
- Ensure that all statutory and legal requirements regarding safety at work are implemented and maintained throughout construction to handover
What do we expect from you?
- Engineering degree (Electrical)
- Experience on project management with many interfaces
- Experience in organisation and methods to handle the change and confirm those in time
- Easy communication with other disciplines
- Site/ industrial experience in electrical installation
- Rigor in the implementation of the project processes
- Construction, coordination, procurement background
- Good organisational skills
- Proactive approach to work
- Good computer skills
- English language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.