Duration 12 months
We are currently looking for Electrical and Automation Engineers for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is 12 months, with a possibility for an extension.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Expert duties on replacement electrical equipment
- Develop technical specifications, qualification plans and suitability assessments for replacement equipment and parts
- Participate in technical studies and conformity assessments of various electrical appliances
- Participate in delivery tracking and verification tasks as well as product and quality audits of equipment and system suppliers
What do we expect from you?
- Master of science or equivalent in electrical engineering
- Strong knowledge of basic technology and ability to handle a wide range of issues
- Previous work experience in equipment manufacturing or design is considered as an advantage
- Active approach to work
- Good team working skills
- English and Finnish language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.