We are currently looking for an Electrical Advisor for our clients battery project in Duke Crane, Indiana. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for industrial purposes
- Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards
- Ensuring that electrical project schedule and quality demands are met
- Making schedules, assigning tasks, supervising and training employees
- Administrative tasks and reporting as required
- Reviewing electrical engineering drawings and referring issues requiring changes
- Other duties as required
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Previous experience in similar tasks
- Experience from am Advisor position
- Familiarity with electrical systems, tools, equipment, codes and safety procedures
- Good IT skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize day-to-day activities
- Ability to interpret instructions and solve practical problems
- Good communication skills
- English language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid Green Card can be considered.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.