Duration until further notice
We are currently looking for a Product Data Specialist for our client in Espoo, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until further notice.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Be responsible for creation and maintenance of product documentation and material items for power electronics products
- Ensure that product structure documentation and item structure covers production needs and document content is adequate
- Transferring product information to ERP and Product Information Cloud (PIC)
- Define and maintain project documentation processes and overall documentation quality
- Work in close co-operation with R&D personnel and report to Manager, Design Support
What do we expect from you?
- Degree in Engineering considered as an advantage
- A few years of experience in documentation and Product Data
- Management (PDM) or Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tools
- Knowledge of MS Office tools and CAE tools e.g. AutoCad and SolidWorks is advantage
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Technical English language writing skill is an advantage
- Good team working and communication skills
- English (written and spoken)
- Finnish language skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.