Duration 12 months
Are you a freshly graduated Engineer or do you already posses some work experience in Engineering field? We are currently looking for a Documentation Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is 12 months with a possibility for an extension.
Our client is offering a great entry-level position with the possibility to develop your skills and gain experience in an international working environment.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Inspection and transfer of data and documents to the plant database
- Where necessary, complete the technical documentation and transfers data to the plant database
- Report deficiencies to Coordinator and Technical Officer
What do we expect from you?
- Engineering Degree (Electrical or Mechanical)
- Good IT skills (MS Office, Kronodoc, Autocad, PDMS considered as a benefit)
- Good control of different database programs
- Design experience and knowledge of power plant technology considered as a benefit
- English and Finnish language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.