Duration until 31.05.2020
We are currently looking for a Documentation Controller for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until 31.05.2020.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Work as a Document Controller for the Electrical Preparation Team
- Following documentation procedures and specifications to ensure accurate documentation provided to the team and subcontractors to endure the successfulness of inspections and other milestones
- Use available documentation management system os employer
What do we expect from you?
- Technical Documentation and Documentum knowledge
- Electrical Engineer or Technician background
- Previous experience in similar in a similar role: documentation, archiving or engineering/ construction environment preferred
- Good work experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) skills with Adobe Acrobat Professional preferred
- Good IT skills highly appreciated
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills and autonomous
- Technical knowledge considered as a benefit
- Fluent English required
- Skills with Finnish, German or French considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.