Duration Until 31.05.2020
We are currently looking for Documentation Assistants for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until 31.05.2020.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare the work packages
- Verify the readiness of the work packages for execution teams before handover
- Work package organization
- Review of work orders report files prior to handover CSM reporting team
- Organize the storage, layout of all work packages
- Maintain status of site activities in work package database
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Experience as an assistant
- Experience in handling documentation
- Computer literacy in MS-Office, especially Microsoft excel
- Ability to coordinate various topics at the same time
- Rigorous and organized
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.