Duration until 29.02.2020
We are currently looking for a Documentation Controller for our client in Kilpilahti, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until 29.02.2020.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Documentation tasks of the end client
- Adopting and respecting of documentation procedures and specifications to ensure accurate records of all project official documentation generated by the Company, its Client and Contractors
- Ensure that the documents are received/ issued in a controlled manner and making appropriate data entries; the proper lifecycle of documents
- Input of data/ documents into project databases
- Transmittals of data/ documents both internally and externally
- Use available documentation tools of employer
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in similar role: documentation, archiving or engineering/construction environment (preferred)
- Knowledge of documentation procedures and document control
- Good IT skills highly appreciated
- Good attention to detail and autonomous approach to work
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Technical Documentation knowledge considered as a benefit
- Knowledge of quality and commissioning considered as a benefit
- English skills required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.