Estimated start date: 15.01.2019
Duration 6-12 months
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. For this position, we provide a time being contract and we give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever position/role you will perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for a Document Controller for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
Your main tasks will be:
- Recording and handling documentation
- Following documentation procedures and specifications to ensure specific documentation rules
- Support the team in a wide range of data recording tasks, for example the record of official correspondence and technical documentation
- Ensure that the data is suitably controlled and that documents are accurate and available for operations
- Following internal procedures and processes
What do we expect from you?
- Previous experience with technical documentation management
- Good work experience with Microsoft Office Tools
- Good attention to details
- Good communication skills, proactive, self-organized and good team working skills, positive attitude
- Working under pressure, and to be able to prioritize
- IT-based skills highly appreciated, computer oriented
- Experience in office work of large projects is appreciated
- GLPI knowledge/ Familiarity with workflow control / ticket systems considered as a plus
- Fluent English required as working language is English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in Finnish, German and/ or French considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.