We are currently looking for a Document Control Manager for our client’s tank building scope in Somerset, England. Start of the project would be in the beginning of 2021.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Implementation and direction of documentation procedures in storing, updating, and distributing of engineering documents
- Managing and maintaining document control activities per regulatory guidelines
- Developing and/or updating workflows, policies and procedures to govern archival and record retention processes
- Ensuring that the documents are stored in the correct version
- Ensuring that all approved documents are maintained throughout the document lifecycle
- Managing all controlled records both hard copy and electronic
- Maintaining record retention library and secure access
- Providing leadership, direction and support to staff to ensure adherence to company quality
- Developing training material and delivering training on importance of document control
- Other duties as required
- Engineering background
- At least 1 year of experience in a Document Management role
- Experience with Nuclear projects in UK
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Firm organizational and leadership skills
- Proven accuracy, reliability and completeness in job accomplishment.
- Attention to the details
- Able to manage multiple projects and meet project deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English is required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid UK work permit can be considered.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.*Somerset