We are currently looking for a Document Control Lead for our client’s tank building scope in Somerset, England. Start of the project would be in the beginning of 2021.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Setting up and maintaining the Document Control department through the full life cycle of the project,
- Growing and leading the Document Control team
- Providing training and leadership as well as work with different departments,
- Performing day to day Document Control tasks
- Handle scheduling and coordination of internal departmental projects.
- Tracking of documents during the routing, review and approval process.
- Assisting with review of basic documentation
- Assisting in Quality audits to include
- Participating in regulatory inspections when needed.
- Assisting with inspection of final product containers and review and/or approval of executed process records and data.
- Planning team daily work activities, and providing technical training to existing and/or new employees
- Reporting to the Document Control Manager
- All other duties as assigned.
- Engineering background is preferable
- At least 1 year of experience in a Document Control role
- Experience with Nuclear projects in UK
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work assignments with little supervision.
- Proven accuracy, reliability and completeness in job accomplishment.
- Attention to the details
- Able to manage multiple projects and meet project deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English is required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid UK work permit can be considered.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.*Somerset*