Duration until 30.09.2019
We are currently looking for a Diesel Systems Commissioning Supervisor for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated duration is until the end of September 2019.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Carry out QC inspections
- Dealing and taking care of spare parts and ware house
- Coordinate the work and blue collar workers on site
- Safely perform test activities according to the commissioning schedule, commissioning instructions and site procedures
- Document test results including the collection of test data records/ plots and result record sheets
What do we expect from you?
- Technical degree in HVAC systems or Nuclear Technician
- Knowledge from CMS/ WO/ Blocking process
- Knowledge of the site procedures and work routines
- Flexibility in working time due to the commissioning schedule necessities
- Ability to work independently, reliable and proactive
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Documentum
- Basic knowledge of system commissioning activities
- Commercial nuclear plant (PWR) operational or test experience
- Previous experience from OL3 construction site
- Fluent English required
- Ability with French, German and/ or Finnish considered as a benefit
By creating a profile on our website and joining our candidate network, you might very well be the next match made.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.