Duration until 30.4.2021
We are currently looking for Design Manager for our client in Kokkola, Finland. Remote work is also possible. The start would be in May 2020, the duration is until 30.4.2021.
Your tasks will be:
- Responsible of leading design in all disciplines, Basic Design phase
- Responsible of design meetings
- Design comments, plans and supervision
- Interact directly with Client to achieve the expectations in the design process
- Overall management of the construction design process
- Control of the schedule and contractual matters
- Achieving the expectations of the client in the design process
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Relevant academic degree
- Previous work experience
- Well documented leadership and coaching experience for both individuals and teams
- Good presentation and communication skills
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.