Duration Until 31.03.2020
We are currently looking for a Design Handover Team Leader for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated duration would be until 31.03.2020.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Your main tasks will be:
- Author and revise work instruction documents for the team
- Schedule the activities according to project priority
- Enforce the project procedures and instructions
- Follow up the quality of work
- Report progress
What do we expect from you?
- Engineer/Technician able to handle several activities, understanding of technical and quality documents
- Business process development
- Autonomous and rigorous approach to work
- Leadership skills
- Capacity of organizing day-to-day activities
- Previous experience at OL3 project considered as a benefit
- Skills with Data mining, Databases (SQL) and Macro programming considered as benefit
- Good English
- Others (Finnish, German, French) beneficial
By creating a profile on our website and joining our candidate network, you might very well be the next match made.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, we provide you with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.