Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration 12 months
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. For this position, we provide a time being contract and we give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever position/role you will perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for a Design Handover Team Leader for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
Your main tasks will be:
- Author and revise work instruction documents for the team
- Schedule the activities according to project priority
- Enforce the project procedures and instructions
- Follow up the quality of work
- Report progress
What do we expect from you?
- Engineer/Technician able to handle several activities, understanding of technical and quality documents
- Business process development
- Autonomous and rigorous approach to work
- Leadership skills
- Capacity of organizing day-to-day activities
- Previous experience at OL3 project considered as a benefit
- Skills with Data mining, Databases (SQL) and Macro programming considered as benefit
- Good English
- Others (Finnish, German, French) beneficial
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.