Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration 12 months
Our mission at Enersense is to help talented professionals to find the best possible jobs and companies. We are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the staff-leasing industry in Finland. For this position we offer our employees time-being contracts and an opportunity to be a part of a unique international community who is working for a better future.
We are currently looking for Design Handover Engineers for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepare and manage the different packages for sending final documentation to the customer. Make the classification according to the type, equipment and WBS
- Take part in meetings with the customer about packaging documentation and transfer
- Validation of documentation
- Cleaning of metadata (title, KKS)
- Understanding the quality and engineering documentation for review
- Report the progress of mission every week to team leader
- Background in Engineering
- Previous experience at OL3 Project is regarded as beneficial
- Ability to be autonomous and rigorous
- Ability to sum up data from various sources
- Background in Nuclear
- Proficient with Excel
- Fluent in English
- Finnish, German and French language skills are regarded as beneficial
By creating your own job seeker profile and applying for this position you are already one step closer to your next professional challenge.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by E-mail, email@example.com.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.