Duration until 31.01.2021
We are currently looking for Design Handover Engineers for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until 31.01.2021.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare and manage the different packages for sending final documentation to the customer. Make the classification according to type, equipment and WBS
- Take part of meetings about packaging documentation and transfer
- Validation of documentation, cleaning of metadata.
- Answer to requests about documentation from client
- Report about the progress of mission every week to team leader
What do we expect from you?
- Engineering background
- Ability to multi-task
- Good understanding of quality documentation
- Autonomous and rigorous approach to work
- Ability to sum up data from various sources
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency with Excel
- English language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.