Duration 6 months
We are currently looking for a Design Engineer for Steelwork and Monorails (50%) for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is 6 months.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Work confidently within site teams and HBO
- Steelwork and monorail Design with the following tasks
- Performance of Steel work Design and preparation of Field Design Change Requests
- Preparation of documents / reports related to scope
- Performance of calculations related to modification
- Follow Up of open points related to the scope
What do we expect from you?
- Engineer with Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or related
- Experience in Documentation Handling works
- Adapt successfully to changing situations and environments
- Gather information systematically to establish facts and principles
- Manage time effectively and able to work to deadlines
- Motivated to solve problems/ issues
- Target oriented
- English language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.