Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration Until 31.05.2022
We are currently looking for a Design Engineer for our client in Kouvola.
Our client is establishing a team to design prefabricated products for building and estate projects. Our client is manufacturer of the high-end pre-fabricated structures including specialized doors, facades and barrier and access control systems. Team will consist of a Team Leader and 4 to 5 team members with suitable skill-set and experience.
Description of the assignment:
As a Design Engineer you will be a member of the engineering team and will design structures and perform technical calculations during the delivery process. We expect you to be committed to meet the quality demands of the documents deliveries as well as expected schedule. We expect you also to develop your skills and improve your performance to contribute to customer delivery.
We offer you an interesting and intriguing job opportunity to develop in one of the most advancing engineering companies in Finland.
- Applicable academical proficiency, either MSc or BSc in mechanical engineering
- Experience of the following task:
- Building product design
- Experience on fire technical design
- Structure design and strength calculations
- Mechanical engineering, steel structure engineering or building structural engineering
- Familiarity of building product requirements
- Previous experience in design engineering
- Previous use of engineering applications (SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor, ProE, FEM, 3D, CAD)
- Finnish, English, German
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Mrs. Sanna Uronen by E-mail, email@example.com.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate has been found.