Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration 12 months
We are currently looking for a Deputy Site Support Manager for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Supports Site Support Manager on following tasks:
- Spare Parts Team: Review, preparation and hand over of spare parts for construction teams
- Follow up of Site development works for NI facilities (temporary buildings, warehouses, storage areas, cleanliness level)
- Warehouse management (Oparation of Warehouse, drive the optimization and re-organization of the warehouses)
- Purchase Requisition and Order follow up, Work-order follow up
- Follow up of the budget and invoicing
- Interface with Subcontractorsfor providing the necessary infrastructure on time, required for their scope/utilities
- Follow up of potential repair and maintenance works on facilities
- Secure technical support for the Administration Officer and Procurements in negotiations and contract placement
- Monthly Report for Site Logistics activities (occupancy of the NI facilities)
- Support Cost Control for the PFR (tracking of actual and forecasted expenses if required)
- Interface for Procurement and support Cost Control on budget or expense related issues
- Hand-over of area with the Owner under Site Management responsibility
- Experience in similar tasks
- Relevant educational degree
- Warehouse management knowledge and experience
- Site Logistic knowledge and experience
- Good relational and communication skills
- Analysis and synthesis skills
- Ability to work in an international team
- Fluent in English
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Mrs. Sanna Uronen by E-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate has been found.