Duration 12 months
Enersense Works specializes in the manufacture and surface treatment of large steel structures. We are currently looking for a Deputy Site Manager to work in Germany. The start of the project is as soon as possible and the project duration is 12 months with a possibility for an extension.
The Deputy site manager would answer to the Site Manager and would participate in the daily managerial duties on sites in Germany.
As a Deputy site manager, your daily tasks include:
- Tracking and reporting of material availability
- Ensuring that high productivity levels are maintained
- Production progress reporting
- Participation in online meetings
- Knowledge in using Navisor Freedom 3D or similar 3D model software
For this role we are expecting from you:
- Experience of shipbuilding and piping works
- Understanding of technical drawings
- Computer literacy (basic knowledge of Excel required)
- Accurate reporting skills of production progress and hours spent
- English skills required
By creating your own job seeker profile you are already one step closer to your next professional challenge. This will help us to offer you interesting job opportunities matching your expertise in the future as well.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate has been found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.