Estimated start date: 31.01.2019
At Enersense, we strive to be the number one matchmaking agency for talented professionals and our client companies to find each other. Being employed by Enersense gives you a time being contract and you will become a part of an international community of employees working for a better future. We are supporting our employees through the whole employment process and helping them in succeeding and developing their career path.
We are currently looking for a Deputy Site Manager for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
Your main tasks will be:
- Coordinating interfaces to other departments for start and end of the painting and cleaning works
- Support of the FRC Department Painting and Cleaning Manager
- Documentation of progress for the different painting and cleaning teams
- Assurance of correctness of painting and cleaning works according to applicable standards
- Coordinating and assigning works to different painting and cleaning teams
- Documentation of the effort of painting and cleaning teams
- Arranging needed permissions for different working areas
- Weekly and monthly reporting
These qualifications make you our top applicant:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar tasks
- Sound knowledge of supervision and coordination of painting/ coating and/or Cleaning works in large construction projects
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Good decision-making skills and proactive working attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Result oriented in particular with respect to safety, quality, cost and schedule
- Knowledge in nuclear field considered as a benefit
- Fluent in English
- Finnish, German or French language skills are considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.