Duration until 31.12.2020
We are currently looking for a Deputy Project Manager (Electrical Works) for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until 31.12.2020.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Project Manager to ensure the smooth running of the project
- Making project plans and participating in project monitoring
- Project phase and task planning
- Project scheduling
- Resource and Contribution to Cost Planning
- Participation in documentation design
- Reporting on project progress
- Ensuring that deadlines are met
- Updating staff and keeping all interested parties in the project informed of progress and any issues which may arise
What do we expect from you?
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Good knowledge of electrical works on a large construction site
- Previous experience of similar tasks
- Good communication and leadership skills
- English skills
- Polish skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.