Duration until 30.08.2020
We are currently looking for a Deputy Commissioning Manager for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project length is until 30.08.2020.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Overall organization, scheduling, and coordination for the Plant Pre-operational Tests and Commissioning activities
- Overall Plant Test Program taking into account the NI and TI overall Test Program
- Overall management of plant Performance Test and Demonstration Run
- Daily coordination of Commissioning activities
- Preparation for and participation to the meetings of the Site Start-up Committee
- Approval of documents and reports issued by the NI Commissioning Group
- Develop resource requirements to support Commissioning activities schedule
- Participation in preparation, review and updating of Commissioning Manual and other management procedures
- Additional tasks and responsibilities could be added at a later stage when needed including technical and/or operational functions
What do we expect from you?
- Engineering degree required in one of the following disciplines: Nuclear or Mechanical
- 10-15 years of Nuclear plant/ industry experience required
- Knowledge Requirements: PWR basics (systems, basic equipment technology, I&C methods, nuclear safety and accident analysis, plant transients, plant operations), basic nuclear and reactor physics, thermo hydraulics, PWR chemistry and radio-chemistry
- Experience in Test and Commissioning: Equivalent to the commissioning of PWR unit or at least 2 years experiences participation to testing, commissioning, or re-commissioning after refueling on a PWR in an operational position
- Competences for determining adequacy of overall test phase programs and scheduling
- International project management experience desired
- Knowledge of and experience with nuclear power plant licensing desired
- Fluent English required
- Ability with French, German, and/or Finnish considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.