Duration 5 months
At Enersense, we strive to be the number one matchmaking agency for talented professionals and our client companies to find each other. Being employed by Enersense gives you a time being contract and you will become a part of an international community of employees working for a better future. We are supporting our employees through the whole employment process and helping them in succeeding and developing their career path.
We are currently looking for a Deputy Commissioning Manager for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
You will handle these tasks in this position:
- To replace Branch Manager during his absence
- Manage and coordinate commissioning activities for all Auxiliary systems
- Participate to meetings
- To ensure good quality of reporting
- Assure good management of CR/DCR assigned to Auxiliary branch
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Engineering degree in mechanical or process engineering
- At least 2 years field experience in nuclear power plant or preliminary working period with nuclear project, Oil & Gas, Shipbuilding or similar
- Knowledge from PWR and EPR Technology considered as a benefit
- Good skills in MS Office
- Document writing capacity
- Fluent English
By creating a profile on our website and joining our candidate network, you might very well be the next match made.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.