Duration until 31.01.2021
We are currently looking for Data Management Officer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until 31.01.2021.
Our client is an multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Management of the technical data in the plant management system
- Keeping the data in the plant management system always as build
- Supervise the master documentation and secure that all changes are transferred to the plant management system
- Give Engineering feedback about inconsistencies in their data bases
- Follow up of the changes in the plant and secure that the plant management systems is updated at the same time
- Regular check of the actuality of the plant management data
- Writing and application of procedures to keep the data in the plant management system as build
- Administration of the operational master documentation changes into the plant management system
- Experience with engineering data bases
- Experience with administration and application of information management systems
- Experience in Documentation and Data Management
- Experience in Electronic data management
- Good overview overview which data are used for operation of nuclear power plant
- Ability to work with the plant content management system CMS, or similar
- Good knowledge of Documentation administration
- English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please sed us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Please note that due to clients urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.